ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
7th Floor, CHANDERLOK BUILDING, JANPATH, NEW DELHI – 110 001
(A STATUTORY BODY OF Ministry of Human Resources & Development, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
AICTE ANNOUNCES ADMISSIONS UNDER QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMME(QIP)FOR REGULAR FACULTY (TECHNICAL TEACHERS)OF DIPLOMA LEVEL INSTITUTIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YR 2010-11
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from full time regular/ permanent faculty members of AICTE approved Polytechnics for
Admission to Master’s Programme (2 years) starting in 2010-11.
Advance admission to Doctoral Programme (3 years) for 2010-11 leading to final admission in 2011-12 academic session.
Eligibility: The applicant should possess the following qualifications and experience:
(a) Master’s Programme:
(I) Minimum teaching experience of 3 years as on 17th May, 2010.
(II) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum qualification) in the appropriate branch and other eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual institution.
(b) Doctoral Programme:
(i) Minimum teaching experience of 5 years as on 17th May, 2010.
(ii) Master’s Degree or equivalent (minimum qualification) in the appropriate branch and other eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual institution.
Scholarship & Contingency Grants:
As per norms of AICTE
LIST OF INSTITUTES OFFERING QIP (POLY) PROGRAMMES
1. ABIIITM, Gwalior 6. NIT, Durgapur
2. Jadavpur University, Kolkata 7. NIT, Calicut
3. MNNIT, Allahabad 8. NITK, Surathkal
4. M.B.M. Engg. College, Jodhpur 9. NIT, Thiruchirappalli
5. MNIT, Jaipur 10. NITTTR, Chandigarh
1. The reservation for SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped candidates are as per GOI rules.
2. The applicants are required to submit two copies of application forms duly filled in through proper channel along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh to Dr. Parijat De, Principal Coordinator - QIP (Poly) and Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Sector – 26, CHANDIGARH, Pin- 160 019, latest by 17th May, 2010. The application format may be downloaded from the website of NITTTR, Chandigarh (www.nitttrchd.ac.in)/ AICTE (www.aicte.ernet.in).
Adviser – RID