Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Message from President

Dear friends,
our colleguegs who will be proceeding on uposhan on 10/12/2010 should tell to our hon. Principal that they are proceeding for uposhan & if he asks we should give it in writing to him. No casual leaves please.
Its my humble request to our all hon. Principals to give following submission to hon. Jt. Director/ hon.director on 09/12/2010

as our organisation don't expect any kind of inconvinience to students, society & hon. government, i am doing my duty as principal. with this also i am well with the activity that will be carried out by organisation on 10/12/2010. its my humble request that if at all government takes any action against my colleguegs, the same should be taken against me.



RAJANISH SHRIKANT PISE
M.E.(Elect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment